The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rain Guards?

prove_it

Please do asap. my front visors are broke, but I have GVR4 rears. Your saying the fronts are a great fit, no cutting needed? What year Accords?

BpuVR4

bumping this up after the downpour today (during a funeral i was attending at that). anyone find good matches from other cars at all?

G

Staff member
Yes.

170759_0_0_0.jpg

G

Staff member
lol right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

GSX_TC

That looks weird as hell haha, what is it meant to go on?

G

Staff member
E39a.

G

Staff member
Found these as well. They slide in to the window channel, opposed to the crappy stick on type.

564aee45_00b1_42ee_b1d4_721c30ea4fe0.jpg

1234.jpg

Spyke169

Quoting Chi271:
Wish I could upload a picture for you guys... But my buddy gave me a set of rain guards that he got new on eBay for $25, for his 92 accord sedan. He sold the car, and gave these to me considering he thought it looked so much lime an accord lol. Well never the less the fronts fit nice with no modifications, and the rears needed very little trimming. They look great and work even better for a free set of new visors.

8)

Any pictures? In channel or stick on?

MellowVR4

That's when they switched body styles. Their is a e39a body style in 93 tho...

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Switched in '94 in US, 93 in Japan. Front edge of those looks too long, but that is a guess.

caanglin

Something about them doesn't seem right. My front ones don't have that last like 90° bend and the rear seem more flat.

Wolfpuss

Quoting Spyke169:
Quoting Chi271:
Wish I could upload a picture for you guys... But my buddy gave me a set of rain guards that he got new on eBay for $25, for his 92 accord sedan. He sold the car, and gave these to me considering he thought it looked so much lime an accord lol. Well never the less the fronts fit nice with no modifications, and the rears needed very little trimming. They look great and work even better for a free set of new visors.

8)

Any pictures? In channel or stick on?

I had modified Accord rain guards on my old VR4. It didn't look too bad and actually served its purpose.

G

Staff member
Yeah i'm going to post them fs shortly.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned