The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Question about 16G turbo

Ok Im looking to do some Upgrades and came along this 16G Turbo Asking $125 doesnt sound bad but i wanted to know if it will Bolt right up to my Stock mainfold and would i have to do anything else to run this turbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Im new to the Turbo World but learning Day By Day

AnotherNewb

A 16g turbo is a direct replacement to your 14b. I would however suggest porting your stock exhaust manifold or upgrading to an evo3 manifold at minimum.

Just be sure it is an mhi 16g or from another reputable manufacturer.

Well Bad News Seems the Guy Who was selling the 16G Sold it Already..But Atleast i know it would fit now ..Is there Any other Turbos i could use??? like from different Cars

alansupra94

^^^^^

More information on that would be good. I am in the market to upgrade to a new turbo setup.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned