The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PARTOUT come get it, everything must go!!!! giving up sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdstrikedsm

Bump again for roller @4k firm just drop your engine in and go.

G

Staff member
How much for the spoiler? Only the wing part, not the base.

3rdstrikedsm

I am not parting it out just pulling my engine and selling it whole.

Flip4G63

Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
But to be realistic Not many people are going to pony up 10.5k for a 1991 galant and I understand that not to mention it is near impossiable to get a bank loan on a car like this.

I think pulling the motor and trans is the best way to go as I have 10k in just that.

I am going to hold out a month or 2 and see if there may be more interest in selling it as a whole unless someone wants the roller sooner.

I won't be heartbroke if it dosen't sell either, What is the worst that could happen? I get stuck with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

give it time. when the right person comes along it will sell for that price.

im working on comming up with all the money for it. i love the car just the way it is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting Flip4G63:
Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
But to be realistic Not many people are going to pony up 10.5k for a 1991 galant and I understand that not to mention it is near impossiable to get a bank loan on a car like this.

I think pulling the motor and trans is the best way to go as I have 10k in just that.

I am going to hold out a month or 2 and see if there may be more interest in selling it as a whole unless someone wants the roller sooner.

I won't be heartbroke if it dosen't sell either, What is the worst that could happen? I get stuck with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

give it time. when the right person comes along it will sell for that price.

Yea, I am just offering options though.

3rdstrikedsm

I ment trade the chassis not the whole thing.

one more day left and i should be able to give you 4k. then im guessing i want you to hold on to it and ill put the wagon on ebay and see if i can give you the rest and drive your car home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gifif we can do somthing about the turbo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Honestly I would rather sell as a roller due to the amnt of money I am going to loose.

3rdstrikedsm

Ok ball's in your court then my friend.

20 hours left in the auction, 50.00 more and the reserve is met. thats one bid

3rdstrikedsm

You may wan't to look in to shipping further, I can tell you from exp shop around because there is lots of compitition in that market.

3rdstrikedsm

I am going to say that I have 3 serious people interested at this point so if it dosen't sell with these people I am just going to keep it because I am getting cold feet On selling it anyway.

Last edited:

Jostar

Man if i had the ROOM for this car i would be the proud owner, SUX!! im trying ot get a house first then i have all the room i need... If you keep it i might buy it in the future...

3rdstrikedsm

Ha, At this rate I will prolly still have it, I am at the crossroads of dump even more money in it or sell it and start another project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts