The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ohio or bust

Turboman_456

Well it's official I am moving from the Pacific Northwest to the Midwest. My car has been feed a steady diet of back wood River Roads ,P I R racetrack, cars and coffee the occasional DSM/EVO drive an some expensive pampering from English Racing. So what's the car scene like in the Cincinnati area an what is the DSM shop that has a dyno an tunes DSM Link?

G

Staff member
Salt.

Jesus_Negros

From PNW to Rust

Quoting turbowop:
Worst. Move. Ever.

DIT-f***ing-TOE

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus_Negros

Do you have a Pitbull? If so, dont f***ing move to Cincinnati.

Last edited by a moderator:

92_talon_awd

Sell 456 before it falls apart out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Turboman_456:
Well it's official I am moving from the Pacific Northwest to the Midwest. My car has been feed a steady diet of back wood River Roads ,P I R racetrack, cars and coffee the occasional DSM/EVO drive an some expensive pampering from English Racing. So what's the car scene like in the Cincinnati area an what is the DSM shop that has a dyno an tunes DSM Link?

Dude, stop while you can. The midwest is a f***ing industrial wasteland, stinking f***ing sh*t hole. Full of ignorance and anger.

SmoothCustomer

I couldn't think of too many places I'd rather live less than Ohio, but Cincinnati is as good as it gets for that state. You won't actually be all that close to the shootout, although you will be way closer than PNW obviously. I don't know the car scene there very well but there was another member on here in Northern KY who you will be really close to. Can't remember who he is though.

vr4play

I'm in Cincinnati. There is only 1 awd dyno in the city. Not sure if he know dsmlink or not. It's my buddies shop. If you ever need suspension work done or an alignment give me a call. I can do anything but our shop specializes in suspension.

G

Staff member
Quoting Turboman_456:
Quoting G:
Salt.

Underbody treatment and drive my wife's car.

Won't stop the rust. Buy a winter beater.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting Turboman_456:
Quoting turbowop:
Worst. Move. Ever.

I would agree if I was moving down south yee haa.

You say that now.

Turboman_456

Quoting vr4play:
I'm in Cincinnati. There is only 1 awd dyno in the city. Not sure if he know dsmlink or not. It's my buddies shop. If you ever need suspension work done or an alignment give me a call. I can do anything but our shop specializes in suspension.

One AWD dyno that sucks. They are ubiquitous here.

prove_it

Quoting Alpha Male:
Quoting Turboman_456:

Dude, stop while you can. The midwest is a f***ing industrial wasteland, stinking f***ing sh*t hole. Full of ignorance and anger.

Oh screw you!!! I'm so mad! grrrr....

No, it's not a stinkhole. The plains suck, but it's not full of anger. Don't be ignorant.

IncorpoRatedX

It's probably because I live in a catholic college town too close to Gary indiana. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

prove_it

Yea, catholics: The angriest s.o.b.s I've ever dealt with.

LIV4PSI

Cincinnati is as a good as it gets Ohio /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Reds games and Kings Island are fun, I guess.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned