The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

oh noes, another alignment thread! (help)

belize1334

There's also these which are GVR4 specific and less expensive than the RRE stuff.

atc250r

Staff member
If you mark the struts and Ingall's bolts you can take it apart and then just put it back together the way it was.

John

belize1334

I tried that and it still didn't come out right. Of course I was using the whiteline bolts and the washers they supply get messed up pretty easily.

gtluke

mine's pretty easy since they are at 100%, so i just point the arrow straight out.

atc250r

Staff member
Yeah, mine too but I still marked it to make sure. How's it drive now? Did you notice a difference?

John

gtluke

i'm blocked in by 2 cars so i haven't driven it yet. i'm going to drive it to work tomorrow and check it out. i'm on show tires so judging the handling isn't going to be so great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned