The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OEM Parts, JDM Headlights, Intakes, Gauges, etc

GSX_TC

what manifolds will that JM fab heat shield bolt up to?

dustyduff

PM replied to.

Quoting GSX_TC:
what manifolds will that JM fab heat shield bolt up to?

Mike: I'm pretty sure that this one will bolt up to a 1g/2g/evoIII GT manifold. Won't work on the FP style manifold and doesn't have a wastegate cutout for a HAFE manifold. It might bolt up to a HAFE manifold too, but don't know for certain. Never even mounted this thing (BNIB). Considering JMF doesn't even make these anymore, this is an AWESOME price I'm selling it at. I could probably throw it up on DSMLINK for full price and have it sold in minutes. (I just might do that too.)

GSX_TC

On thanks, hopefully you'll still have this in 3 more days. That's when I get paid again.

dustyduff

Still have a lot of items left. I'll be adding a few additional items tomorrow.

MMC badges, gauges, civic radiator, and a few other odds and ends.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned