The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NO more CONICELLI

RayH

Arrrgghh!!!
mad.gif
bawling.gif

KT

I used to get parts from West Broad in VA. I called them last week and they no longer carry Mitsu parts either.

KT

atc250r

Staff member
The Mitsu dealers are dropping like flies! First Jersey City closed (after 20 years), one in CT closed, Rockland is about to close down, and now Conicelli and another in VA!! Damn, could this be the beginning of the end? I have offers from two dealers around here to work for them but I am seriously considering going to work with my buddy at a Corvette/Camaro/Firebird performance shop that is over an hour from here 'cause I don't wanna jump back onto a sinking ship. Both service managers at Mitsu dealers that offered me jobs talk about how "Mitsu Japan is a huge company and they won't let the US company go under." but the way dealers are closing it may be a good time to NOT be a Mitsu Tech anymore.

John

Arty

We've lost at least one here too, Collins in Sth. Melbourne, I don't know I recon. they've probably been around 20 yrs too.
I found out when I rand them and no answer, rand out 3 times, so I rang Mitsu HQ, they told me. I expect they could have organised Collins to put a recorded voice announcement on the number. I guess it didn't end in very good terms, I hope the techs and parts guys are multiskilled.

Arty

We've lost at least one here too, Collins in Sth. Melbourne, I don't know I recon. they've probably been around 20 yrs too.
I found out when I rang them and no answer, rang out 3 times, so I rang Mitsu HQ, they told me. I expect they could have organised Collins to put a recorded voice announcement on the number. I guess it didn't end in very good terms, I hope the techs and parts guys are multiskilled.

John.

Mark LaVallee

atc250r is right. Two (Colonial in Danbury and Executive in Wallingford) both closed in CT. F'n bummer. Sales sucks here, lucky we sell so many used.....Crabtree Used Car Emporium anyone? I also heard Premium Mitsubishi in New Rochelle went under too.

[ 09-10-2004, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Mark LaVallee ]

Josh is back up and running to replace Conicelli. Thank god /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

"As of tomorrow, I'm up and running.

New phone #s:

215-631-1224 (Business phone)

215-631-1285 (Fax #)

Just a note on OEM parts: I have a ton in stock already, however, even with $200K+ in inventory while @ Conicelli, special ordering parts is a way of life. My stock orders go in on Wed. and I have them Fri. morning. I try to keep most of my special-order pieces on there, along with my inventory orders, however, if there is an absolute rush on things, I can also do daily orders as well.

I'll be keeping the old e-mail address that I used at Conicelli as well since it's well-known ([email protected]), but calling is of course the quickest way to reach me.

Thanks again!

Josh

JNZ Tuning, Inc."

I'm out of it for a couple weeks as school gets started and I find out my world has FALLEN APART! Good to find out before I drove there this weekend!

I need some time to get over the trama....
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Jim

G

Staff member
NICE

atc250r

Staff member
Any word on Josh getting a website up and running where we can check on parts and pricing? Even just being able to put in the part number and get an idea on pricing would help a lot.

John

No news on the website. Call him is your best option for the near future. Prices still ROCK and he is so knowledgable. Helped me out with a few random questions that almost no one would know the answer to.

Ian M

Quote:
Any word on Josh getting a website up and running where we can check on parts and pricing? Even just being able to put in the part number and get an idea on pricing would help a lot.

John

I saw a post on another site by Josh,he does plan to have such a site,similar to Connicelli.

AWDnot2

Any other dealers that we can get these parts from?

Im looking for an oil cooler housing for a 2g.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned