The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newbie not even owning a VR4

Maciek

Hi guys!

I'm Mac and I live in Poland, country in the heart of Europe. I do not own a VR4, I do not even own any other Galant - I'm a proud owner of '92 Hyundai Excel which is my daily driver. I registered here to look for the info about 4G6x engines and performance mods (there's a plan to swap 4G63 or 4G61 engine to my Hyundai). I also got a stockpile of NOS Mitsubishi parts (it's an outcome of being a long time enthusiast of Mitsubishi and Japanese cars in general) I would like to post for sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Thanks for letting me in!
Mac

Jesus_Negros

Welcome!

Pics of the Excel please. I love those cars.

Maciek

I'll take some and post them here today in the evening. I've heard a lot of horror stories about those Hyundais and as far as I know most 90% of them in US were scrapped because of getting rusty and breaking down constantly. Funny thing is that except the rust (I dealt with it last year and got rid of all the visible rust) I never had any problems with this car and parts are cheap like chips (I paid 10 bucks for OEM Hyundai brake discs last week).

Jesus_Negros

Less talk. More pics!

Yeah Hyundai's weren't the greatest in the 90s but neither were ford, gm, and chrysler.

fuel

The 1st gen Hyundai Excel was badged as a Mitsubishi Precis in the US. You don't see them around anywhere though, they pretty much fell apart or were scrapped due to their very low value.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned