The Authoritative Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Jglines84

Hey everyone , lurked for years and have had two gvr4s. I currently am down to 1 (420/1000) acquired in June of last year. It sat for 6 years before I picked it up in pieces so I’m super proud of where it’s at today considering the time. Mods are as follows:

Built motor and head
Fp black
5 lug swap , new bearings
Evo 8 wheels
Dsmlink (currently street tuned)
2200cc alpha Injectors
4 bolt rear
Jnz abs delete , 4ws delete
3kgt vr4 front brakes with Volk brackets

I’m sure I’m forgetting a ton but in a quick intro that’s where I’m at. Feel free to follow me on Instagram: 420gvr4

EEC5531F-76F0-40DE-AEC8-473889A7D123.jpeg

Jglines84

Please do add a profile for that car in the Member Cars section:
Added. Looking forward to doing some contributing after all my lurking over the years. Big props to the site and all the members. Our community is hands down one of the best.

Toyo~Bishi

Miss my old vr4!

Hoping to find another one in good condition to build for daily use and abuse

Jakeofnz12

Give us a little background about yourself, how you arrived here in the GVR-4 world, and what your plans are with your GVR-4.

If you haven't already, be sure to create a Vehicle Profile for your GVR-4 so it will automatically show up in your signature. Thanks for joining!
Hello VR-4 Community,

My name is Jake and my first car was a 1995 White Galant. Have always wanted a VR-4 and currently on the hunt!

Bre0088

driving my moms car now. I plan on owning a galant by end of summer . right now #381 is for sale and i’m hoping it’s still for sale after summer ends. it’s kind of high mileage but eventually i would rebuild anywyas until then i’ll be on the hunt.

Ray92

Hello my name is Scott I’m new to the forum and new to these cars. I had a gst eclipse when I was younger but today I picked up my 1992 galant 605/1000 I drove it all the way home from Chicago to the fort Campbell Kentucky area and it did amazing

ADD411B0-E402-48A4-8B9B-55A71DB4DB83.jpeg

12EB4AE1-11AA-4F08-9F8F-B42E2E72A3B2.jpeg

Nchinea117

Give us a little background about yourself, how you arrived here in the GVR-4 world, and what your plans are with your GVR-4.

If you haven't already, be sure to create a Vehicle Profile for your GVR-4 so it will automatically show up in your signature. Thanks for joining!
Hello everyone my name is Nick and I’m looking for a clean VR-4 for sale. Had a couple Evo’s back in the day

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts