The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new paint PICS ON PAGE 3 New Member from Western NY

I installed a new fuel pump, 1000 cc injectors, sending unit etc. then had the car tuned. The car already had an evo 3 manifold, evo 3 16g, evo 3 housing, front mount and some ebay sh*t clutch.

If anyone has any questions that need to be answered personally feel free to pm me and i will give you my number to call. If you have requested it i will send it to you in a pm and feel free to call me.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Thanks for clarifying things!

... sounds ... complicated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Is "Chris" a member here?

Tyler's a good guy, and I'm sure you guys can get stuff sorted out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

donkeylips

Chris is registered as relicwelding but only has a few posts.

ducttapeguy

Yeah, we got everything sorted out. Rob is a great dude and very helpful. Im thinking that he will be an excellent addition to the board.

Pictures are kind of shitty because they are cell pics.....but i told everyone i would have the car painted for this year,

Here it is, some things need to be cleaned up, but the paint looks great, and im glad the wing is gone.

Last pic is one of my favorite dsm pictures ever.

GSX_TC

that last picture is nice with that R33 GTR in the picture but why do you call it a DSM picture if there no DSM in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

alansupra94

Quoting GSX_TC:
that last picture is nice with that R33 GTR in the picture but why do you call it a DSM picture if there no DSM in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I see what you did there.

GSX_TC

wait a min i think i see a 1g on the lift in the inside there

yes there is, but whats the big deal my car is in the picture and it has a dsm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Update for painted wheels and 225/50/16/ S drive tires all around

Also got the scm61 bolted up and tuned.....clean and fast

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned