The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner #1983.

Gmoney1983

Quick question guys. Got an AEM uego wideband for my bday. Was looking to get my fmic and maft with gm maf installed on the car. I'm currently only running about 12psi out of what I believe is a s16g. Do you think the wideband would he enough of a monitoring device to get these parts on, or should I wait until I pick up a datalogger?

tektic

It's much easier with a logger. If you can go fast and stare at a gauge without worrying where your going in SLC then go for it. JK. You should get a good idea and will be able to do a rough tune np. To get it really dialed in though Graphs of data are your friend. I don't even have a gauge, Just have mmcd on the palm to look at if I need to, otherwise its just another line on the graph.

Gmoney1983

That's what I've been tol. Think I'm just gonna install the gauge for now and hold off on the maft for the moment. Gonna start looking into a logger real soon, because I think my vta bov is causing some idle issues.

Gmoney1983

And going fast out here in SLC is damn near impossible, Hell doing the speed limit out here rarely ever happens. I've come to the conclusion that every car soldin salt lake has the Speedo programmed for 5-10 mph lower than it actually is.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned