The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new jersey/tri state area tuning suggestions

i need help on which tuner to go with .. live in south jersey but i am willing to take the trip for a good tune. i hear alot about jeff evans and ivy any tri state guys willing to help out!? thankss

Jordangvr4

Quoting alansupra94:
I'm sure turbotrix could do it for you

If you goto Turbotrix ask for Junior for the tune...great guy just realy hard to get in touch with.

VR_IV_MR

what are you using to tune? Ivey always tells me I have to wait forever. Turbotrix are impossible to get in touch with. I've driven up from Queens to Boston in order to go to Dent Sport. I feel good going to Alex (bimmubishi member on here) who has owned quite a number of Galants himself. He actually told me that he did the work on my car himself because of his nostalgia for the Galant, lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned