The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New here

misfitsnemesis

Hey My name is Andrew from TN and im picking up #602 of 2K from 1991. Have been lurking here for a while. Not new to the 4G63T I have had 4 AWD talons.
Picking 602 up for my next project. Wanted to get a vr4 since ive been into DSM's for 8 years now.

Diego

VR4*s are not DSMs..... we are speshull. And came eprom*d and 4ws and other various things like 4 doors and what not.

Welcome.... maintenance, is your first step to sucess.

Welcome to the org. +1 on the maintenance. If you must have a 3 letter name it would be MMC, since these cars were actually assembled at Mitsubishi motor company, in Japan. FYI. Good luck on your project.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd love to see a pic of a vr4 on the high banks of that coliseum you've got there in bristol! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

AnotherNewb

+1 maintance.
+1000 spare parts
But if you were into DSM's then you probably have extras already

misfitsnemesis

Yeah i know the galants was shipped in and are not DSM's but none the less I know my way around a 4g63T. Yeah i live about 3 miles from Bristol race track. Maybe when the have the open track thing ill get the pic you look for lol.

Yeah maintenance would be the first thing if my friend didnt just do that. Never had a 1g i didnt do a OEM timing belt and tensioner and such to it. Always have hade pretty reliable DSM cause that is one of the first things i always do.

But yeah its going to get took down for winter anyways for some motor work and such. Just going to get it and fix some small things with it first. Have some funs and do some minor things till my big setup is all in the shop and ready to go on a fresh motor. The stock 180K motor im sure is not going to be in top notch shape.

curtis

Quoting galant1517:
I'd love to see a pic of a vr4 on the high banks of that coliseum you've got there in bristol! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Better yet pictures of the womenz around ETSU in mid august...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I grew up near you on the NC side of Roan MTN and spent a fair amount of time in your town, JC and Kingsport. Man the females around there always looked good but the guys didn't like us NC boys looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif, got chased from North Roan at the movie theater to the NC line on Iron Mtn once and from the state fair once but didn't have to go all the way to NC to turn back around...... May have been your Dad and friends. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I runs from nobody. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Especially if there's fine tail involved. I would've had your back Curtis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

misfitsnemesis

lol cant belive i didnt see this till just now. Yeah there is some pretty nice tail in JC. Been busy at work to do anything with the Galant havent even been able to get pics for you all. Work has owned me here latly.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned