The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New basically

pwrneeds90

I joined a while ago but never had a vr4. Now I finally bought one and it's 173/1000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Welcome. Glad to see another Queens guy in here. I don't have a galant vr4 anymore but I still hang out with dsm/galant guys or ex-galant owners from time to time.
Make sure you check the Events forum from time to time and sign up on the local board nyccdsm.com
When you get a chance pm the vin# and your badge number to iceman69510 so he has your car on record. Try posting some pics and a list of mods when you get a chance.

Welocme the forum very help guys on here A+.. Yes definitly psot up so pics. "I still dont have mine up no Camera, LOL"

FCR

Welcome, pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

pwrneeds90

I will be getting on the pics wen I get the camera fixed but thanks evrybody. Car has some issues already but I'm getting on that

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned