The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need to sell this quickly 452/2000

Kibby

Long story short, I need to sell this, realistically before next sunday 4/21, otherwise I have to have it towed away due to a random neighborhood inspection sweep. The old inspector that used to come thru was ok with the car being covered but this one won't allow it.

I'll try to post as much as I remember. It has 188xxx miles, clean title, fmic and pipes that bolt up to a 16g setup, evo 8 maf, dsmlink, 3" downpipe, legit highflow cat, 4 bolt eclipse rear, fp manifold, 1g dsm eclipse hi power catback, 550 injectors, walbro fuel pump. I have a stockish rebuilt motor but it has been sitting in storage since july 2014 with a transmission and transfer case. My messages on here are gone but I think it had arp studs, aftermarket cams, balance shaft delete and possibly some other mods. Unless a gremlin stole anything, all the parts should be inside of the car or in the trunk that can put this thing back to working condition. The dash needs to be messed with, as far as properly putting it back together, as the engine bay harness was replaced due to a faulty alternator wire messing up the old harness. The Ac was still working when it was parked. rear ps was deleted.

I'm sure I'm missing other items. Before it became jsb, it was running but the compression was low and I'm honestly not sure if it was 1st or second gear I lost in the galant transmission.
Things fell thru with my neighbor keeping his word on repairing his erosion wall which had a lot of rain water and mud washing into my yard preventing me from getting a garage built to be able to repair and drive this again. It really breaks my heart that it has to be this way but I guess that's just how life is.

As it sits obviously will need to be towed.

I can't even think of a price but to be honest if I could get 3-5g, It'd be nice. So its obo.

Again I'd like to do a quick sale on this and not see it sent to some random junkyard donation place.

Located in Essex Maryland Right off the highway just a few minutes from 95 and Rt 40.

You can respond on here or email me [email protected]. Might be faster since I get notifications quickly thru the app.

4g63 motor.jpg

20240409_170117.jpg

20240409_170125.jpg

20240409_170131.jpg

20240409_170146.jpg

20240409_170151.jpg

20240409_170158.jpg

20240409_170217.jpg

20240409_170229.jpg

20240411_152159.jpg

20240411_152235.jpg

20240411_152250.jpg

20240411_152307.jpg

gvr4ever

HOA? If so, reason # 351 not to live in a HOA...

Do you know what happened to the roof? I've never seen that before. Looks like something fell on it and split the metal open.

Hate to be a negative nanny, but that looks more like a parts car. Needs a used roof transplant, roof rails, windshield surround, fender, etc. I hope she can at least save other Galant VR4s and never see the crusher.

Good luck with the sale.

Kibby

HOA? If so, reason # 351 not to live in a HOA...

Do you know what happened to the roof? I've never seen that before. Looks like something fell on it and split the metal open.

Hate to be a negative nanny, but that looks more like a parts car. Needs a used roof transplant, roof rails, windshield surround, fender, etc. I hope she can at least save other Galant VR4s and never see the crusher.

Good luck with the sale.
It's the skim coating or whatever it is on the roof. It was peeling and cracking pieces off. Nothing fell on it, the metal is not split open.

And no HOA. I've questioned as well why there was a neighborhood sweep when we don't have an HOA. But they've been going thru a lot of areas lately. They hit my inlaws and parents neighborhoods not too long ago as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned