The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My weekend project

14bCrazy

I finally got her running well and the turbo took a crap on me so Ive been down for a month or so. I found a EVO III in the for sale section. I had my buddy Billy do some porting on it. While I was down I also had him change flanges so I could finally use the Greddy BOV that I also got from the for sale section. It was broken and I fixed it with good old JB Weld and then I polished it and powder coated the top to match. Well today I recoated the inter cooler pipe, polished the EVO III housing and then powder coated it with clear. I don't go to work until Noon so I should be able the get everything on in the morning. Yaaaaaaa!!!!

You know that;s not a real greddy type s though right?

Shiny 16g though! Looks good.

14bCrazy

I believe it is. What makes you say it isn't?

14bCrazy

It has Greddy right on the side of it.

AnotherNewb

Quoting 14bCrazy:
It has Greedy right on the side of it.

Fixed it for ya.n /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting 14bCrazy:
I believe it is. What makes you say it isn't?

I guess if it is cast on the other side it would be authentic. I guess it was stripped at one point and somebody put a different screw on top and also repainted it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned