The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My restoration and build of #1444/2000 - lots of pics and video!

the_underdog

Quoting faqinshiet:
Another awesome video! I'd like to know the process of putting the mas in these are my plans too!!

Thank you sir, glad that you enjoyed it! Since I didn't record the process and everyone got a big kick out of that, I'll have to whip up a simple description or how-to of some sort.

the_underdog

Quoting AZN87DSM:
Cant wait to see more of this!

Thanks man!

the_underdog

Quoting xuberantz:
Let's see these floor mats. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Haha, I'll try to snap some pics in the next couple days. They look fantastic and the fit is perfect.

Last edited:

the_underdog

Quoting Steve885:
Great vid tom ..."what u know about being sneaky " Your the master !!!

Thank you sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

the_underdog

Here are my new floor mats! I got them from this thread in case you're wondering. They are really nice!

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

92_talon_awd

Dang, those are pimp. I was wondering where people were getting their floormats. I def need a set of those. My stock ones are in good shape but everytime I get in the car with dirty/wet feet I cringe to step on them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

the_underdog

Quote:
Dang, those are pimp. I was wondering where people were getting their floormats. I def need a set of those. My stock ones are in good shape but everytime I get in the car with dirty/wet feet I cringe to step on them

Thanks man! They are definitely worth it and the guy who sells them offers all sorts of custom options too.

92_talon_awd

Awesome, thanks for the link!

fuel

I wonder if I could get them in RHD?

turboflanagan

Quoting 92_talon_awd:
Dang, those are pimp. I was wondering where people were getting their floormats. I def need a set of those. My stock ones are in good shape but everytime I get in the car with dirty/wet feet I cringe to step on them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That's how I feel about my custom ones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I wish I had some stock ones for rainy days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for posting the pics Tom, they do look great.

ApexHunter

New video is good! Your selection of mens pants is impressive, now i know where to go.
I like the setup, especially the body grommet for the meth and boost lines. I try not to throw away any of that type of stuff either, but i need a better system for keeping it organized so i can actually find it when i need it.

And i've been meaning to say, do you produce ALL of the music for the vids? There's a few beats in there that i really like. The credits beat in the latest video is one example.

strokin4dr

Very nice as always, Tom!

the_underdog

Quoting turboflanagan:
Thanks for posting the pics Tom, they do look great.

You're welcome! Thank you for the great mats!

the_underdog

Quoting ApexHunter:
New video is good! Your selection of mens pants is impressive, now i know where to go.
I like the setup, especially the body grommet for the meth and boost lines. I try not to throw away any of that type of stuff either, but i need a better system for keeping it organized so i can actually find it when i need it.

And i've been meaning to say, do you produce ALL of the music for the vids? There's a few beats in there that i really like. The credits beat in the latest video is one example.

Yes I am mens pant expert! I am corner market and become Pants King! All competitor have none pant selection. Pants King have giant pile of mens pants in attic for you buying! YOU BUY MENS PANTS NOW, YES?! Go to for Pants King webnet site and enter banking details for maximum pants enjoyment!

Thanks man, I have soooo many little Mitsu bolts, grommets and other doodads. I picked up a couple of those plastic tray organizer things and keep them all separated by size/type in there. It's GREAT to have them fairly organized. They used to be in giant bins and it drove me nuts.

Regarding the music, I make most all of it using my guitar, keyboard and ipad. I do use some licensed percussion loops and usually modify them a bit. I don't like using loops, but making a passable beat takes me a long time and I have very little time for video work lately. Unfortunately I don't see time freeing up anytime soon.

the_underdog

Quoting strokin4dr:
Very nice as always, Tom!

Thank you Ryan!

the_underdog

Quoting 89Patches:
Yes indeed it was a great selection of pants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Haha, here ya go!
no-pants-day.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned