The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

my rally vr4 dyno sheet..

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting Whoodoo:
Quoting turbowop:
There is srsly nothing cooler than the sound of a rally car flat out through the forest a 1/4mile away. The echo it makes is just plain sick.

Even cooler than an F1 on the straights?

Oooh that is a close one but f1 ftw!

jaska

here is my new dyno sheet,2.0 motor before is 2.3 stroker.
race gas 102 ron octane,spool timing 16degrees,20degrees to the end.2.2bar spike and drops 1.8 bar.
my fp3052 broken so i change turbo.now i use non ballbearing because my antilag broken ballbearing turbos easily.
ok spool time is worse but power is amazin..
here is 3 dyno sheet.4gear,5gear and both.
i think at dyno pulls must use straight gear and is 4th,i try also 5th because i dont believe these 4th numbers..
dyno logs show 5th gear 4800rpm 2.2 bar and drops 6200rpm.
4th gear logs 2.2bar is 5800rpm to the end.

Last edited:

Boostdtalon

Quoting turbowop:
There is srsly nothing cooler than the sound of a rally car flat out through the forest a 1/4mile away. The echo it makes is just plain sick.

Before the car comes into picture it just sounds evil: click

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

God i love your car!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned