The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Mini VR4 project Collection

turbowop

I like how you just threw the stock sparkplug cover to the back of the engine bay and set the precious AMG one on the valve cover for the pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

And who uses electrical tape to hold on piping couplers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif Are hose clamps hard to come by in AK?

RedTwo

Electrical tape is lighter a hose clamp! It's what all the 6 second VR4s run /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Idk what kind of trend this dude was trying to do but it was a definite fail! I didn't put the AMG Valve cover on I opened the hood and that's how it was. the head isn't even the stock head it was so cheap that the oil leaks from it... The couplers aren't hard to come by but people in Alaska are mad ghetto when it comes to diy jobs hey will do anything to make something work!

Nice find. They say the white ones are faster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
I think I know that guys mechanic, isn't his name MacGyver?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif *UPDATE* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
DSC00065.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

Did the rear badge's come with it?

Look's like a much better start than the other one. Plus it's white. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Nope it didn't but it did come with a kick ass Backstreet Boys- Millenium album! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The seat aren't leather also? I thought all VR4s have leather seats??? Only basing off what I've seen...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned