The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Mini VR4 project Collection

I believe the highest is premium 93 or so octane at the pumps so idk.
Plus if I wanted there's places here that sell racing fuel just not a lot on hand.

Update New Photos!

100_1100.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1106.jpg

100_1107.jpg

100_1108.jpg

100_1104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

so how is your build going for you so far, bc right when i bought my gvr4 i have been working on it since.

I was actually set back on my plans financially since i was out of a job for a few months.... I now have a job again so the build should start next week I hope.....

Yeah, it's a mess!
What do you expect when you pay $500....
It was quite a deal to me.
I don't mind the work its going to be a great experience..
This will be my first project car ever!

"This will be my first project car ever! "
Get yourself real familiar with the search function on this site....
Most likely every question/problem you will have will have been covered.

Yeah I've been doing alot of searching on here.
Its kind of confusing to use....

Let me help with your first mod.

Change your signature to Kensington grey not Kingston.
Good luck.

Will do my friend, will do!
I have a question about if I should just get a swap or do a complete rebuild.... what will be cheaper?

So its been a few months since I've been here and during the time I was looking for another Galant VR4 and finally found one with everything almost on the car. Here is the white 419/2000 made in 1991. I have to do a rebuild also but I'm happy with the latest pick up to add to my little VR4 family!

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

nice find! The AMG spark plug cover is sick! is the tape on the ic pipe there to hold in boost? I've tried mean time's in the past and it won't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hahaha, Nah the guy who owned it before me did it for temporary use... I'll change that very soon.

Ya I know how that is...I've been trying all day to get this evo 8 intercooler in,and I'm ready to tape that sh*t together lol J/k.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Brunoboy

bump for updates lol

Then again maybe the guy actually really used it??? I scoped around the engine and I notice the guy liked to use tape to fix things...

hahahaha that's funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif well it's in good hands now lol.

Yup, just found out that the guy slaughtered the wire harness so I'll need to get a new one probably take it from my other one.

1990ggsxnj

Damn! I hate that. It's bad enough connectors and areas break down over time but to find a splice job or two and have to replace it is even worse. Either way looks good (aside from the aforementioned tape)!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned