The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My front end is close to complete.... thanks broxma!!!

MitsuDriver274

Just got the grille in, thanks broxma came in perfect condition.

cheekychimp

Nice, although I have to admit I like the 'debadged' look on that grille. But that is a clean look. RS bumper too ... man has taste!

tsiboy

looking good! hope my front end will look like that soon, but with amber corners.

so whats missing???

524of1000

^ISWYDT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

MitsuDriver274

Yep amber corners, and I am thinking of doing some sort of lip, but I want to see how low she will sit after I throw new suspension on it I have waiting at home (Kyb's, Eibach's, Full poly bushings) she rides like a boat currently.

When I got into doing this front end I never realized how much it would cost to make it happen... Oh well, I told myself I'm doing my third vr4 the way I always dreamed.

broxma

Until just a few days ago I didn't know what it was so I hope you like it. I'm going with the stock grill for now and 93 headlights. The JDM thing for me is only of very little interest so I'm glad you like it.

/brox

broxma

Viper, did you wash that car yet?

We are off topic.

Vipers car is in need of the dirt removal amberlamps.

/brox

solidviper89

No sir, but its gonna get done tomorrow, I was volunteering at the Special Olympics today and I had a few mid terms this past week, I WILL DO IT TOMORROW, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Ill take before and after pics, I am going to buy some purple power!!!

mistaVR4

Quoting cheekychimp:
Nice, although I have to admit I like the 'debadged' look on that grille. But that is a clean look. RS bumper too ... man has taste!

+1, I still really love AMG grills! You front end looks great so far man, and yes, it ain't cheap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Good work!

IMO, the way that grille's badged reminds me of the newer evo and eclipse front ends, especially on the white ones with the same RS bumper. I like it.
Doing a great job.
BTW What a kind soul you are for volunteering for the special olympics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

solidviper89

The volunteering was tons of fun, only part that sucked was I had to wake up by 7am, but its whatever.

I finally cleaned out those leafs, and I used a whole bottle of purple power, and it kind of worked, but I think I need a pressure washer or something.

524of1000

By volunteer, he means he was a participant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif j/k

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned