The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MistaVR4

makedollarz

I bought some "mint" jdm fogs from him, there were in perfect shape like described, very well packaged and got here quick.

Thanks again

nickbuilt

great guy to deal with responds quick to pm's, very fast and smooth transaction bought wastegate actuator and gvr4 ecu case from him, will do business again with him in the future thanx!

-nick

jcgalntvr4-244

Great guy to deal with I have had no probs with this member Thanks for the nice fogs .
JC

Wilfongtsi

Great guy to deal with, super fast well packaged shipping!! Even had some uber hot cheeta print duct tape!!! Lol, Thanks again brother!!

cspetros

Steve is the man. Not only does he ship light-speed fast, but he is awesome with replying to PM's. I would most definitely do business with him in the future.

He also uses exotic leopard print duct tape to seal his packages. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

mistaVR4

No Problem fellas! Glad your happy with your items! I also hope to business with you again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peace,

-Steve

EgonOlsen

Good guy, nice and speedy shipping, goods as described. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nartanian

Items were exactly as described and shipping was fast! Also had great communication and gave me tracking number. Thanks man!

MX4

Steve purchased some JDM foglights from me. I found him to be a great guy to deal with. Thanks alot Steve!!!

throughfaith323

Steve purchased some gauge clusters from me.

GREAT communication. Didn't miss a beat! great guy to do business with.

THANKS

mistaVR4

That was lighting fast bro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Thank you, always happy to deal with you, you are a great dood....

Thanks bro! Pleasure doing business! There will be more! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peace,

Fast shipping, good communication, nice doing business with you man. I will gladly buy from you again. Thanks.

CmanorVr4

As always another smooth transaction with my man Steve from the Rockies!!! On point with communication and fast payment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Jesh

Its all been said before but I'll say it again. Steve is an AWESOME guy to do business with!! I bought a COP setup from him and he shipped it out very quickly, let me know when he shipped it and how. He even went as far as to make sure I got it and to see if I needed any help with the wiring! If I get a chance to do business with him again I won't hesitate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

COBHC

+1 for Steve. Super cool dude, he hooked me up with a turbo timer for driving out to his place with a part, thanks again man! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again, nothing but good things to say.

MellowVR4

easy and good guy to deal with, wont hessatate to do buisness again, thnx

Diego

We shall do business again my friend.

This guy rocks, hands down rocks. Never hesitate to even B.S with him as he is a top notch mark here within our small community.

Diego

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts