The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MistaVR4

streetmasters

Awesome communication all throughout and the packaging was professional..literally!!! Parts came in perfect condition as described and I am very happy with the JDM PARTS !!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Highly Recommended

mistaVR4

Thanks fellas! I appreciate your business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!

Brunoboy

+1, good guy, easy transaction, would do business again
-Shane

Quick ship on a non-ABS prop valve. Great condition. Would definitely deal with again.

TakumiJr

Great guy, sold him an item.. he paid super quick and was patient waiting for the item. A+

good guy, easy transaction, would do business again (bought a dash clock from him)
Thank you!

Again great guy to deal with. Steve bought yet another complete VPC from me, I think it's two thus far. Payment sent lightning fast. A++
Thanks,
Rob

icurunnin

bought a 1g shifter and leather boot from him. shipping was a little delayed but he did get it taken care of and I would buy from him again.

I bought a water pump and a master cylinder from Steve. Fast shipping and great to deal with. I would do bussiness with him again.
Thanks,
Rob

joggle

Bought a bunch a parts. They got a little delayed but in the end it ended up all good. He is even sending me a free shift boot to boot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif thanks again.

Last edited:

OMFGeofffff

Good guy to deal with. Shipped out the items very fast and in great condition.

Sr71sss

good guy to buy from.

excellent communication

parts packaged very good/timely shipping

parts arrived as described

will do bussiness in the future

thanks steve

mistaVR4

Thanks a lot guys! It was also a pleasant experience doing business with you! Would hope we can do more in the future either way!

Thanks!

-Steve

4nmscle

got and oiler cooler set up from him. great packaging and great product. thanks bro.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned