The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

maaco paint job

clevr4

They had a special on the single stage 4 year warranty one. It was originally 599. I got it half off. So I think "full price" would be 12 or 1300, no I'm happy with the paint. I wish i did more research on the paint code and color option because that is definitely not what I inteded. But other than that it's good. I've realized that paint jobs are for other people enjoyment while you enjoy your vehicle. So it was a price to pay. But i don't need any more mods at the moment, and money can't buy knowledge.

vr4hotness

So they removed all your chrome strips on the bumper and side panel?

Or did they mask it up for you.

Last edited:

clevr4

They removed the crome. I wish they just painted over it. The crome was put back on but it's all cracked and chipped. They didn't paint the door handles or window trim. They were going to charge me $100 to do that.

vr4hotness

Thanks a lot man, yeah mine is all cracked also and they were just gonna paint over it, but im gonna pull it off so so they can spray everything.

Thanks for that link, is the the correct size for our cars for the side molding?

diambo4life

Hell....I love that color better than the Nile black. Will definitely be easier to keep clean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Came out great dude.

rheckert

Quoting badams:
You can buy new chrome cheap. Two rolls of this will do the job.

Chrome

I think black trim would look beter

badams

Yea that is the right size. I bought it in black for my KG. It fits perfect, easy to install.

Chad989of2000

Great find with that trim.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned