The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Low maybe to low

iLLeffeKt vr-4

The black car in the first pics looks like a 4x4 to me. I've seen some gvr4's really slammed to the ground.

i need a small jack just to get mine high enough to slide the regular floor jack under it.

Quoting crankwalk:
^Was it that low when I saw it? LOL

Thats looks amazing with the fan blades on it.

I like it too!

icurunnin

Quoting bustedsm:
That's not low....lmfao

2" drop on 18x7.5" wheels with 245/45 series tires.
IMG_0964.jpg

2" drop on 17x8" wheels with 225/40 series tires.
2693848819_abe7581ee1_b.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just had a visit to Flip4g63's place yesterday and he also removed his wing. It didnt look as good as yours does. But that's probably from the lack of a rear end, motor, tranny, and sittin on jack stands in a garage with enough parts on the floor to build 3 cars from the ground up that took away from the look of the trunk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
I guess I am going to join ya'll (yeah texan talk) folks and pull my spoiler tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

H05TYL

Some examples of "too low" vr4's, including a very old shot of my own.
BlackVR4-8.jpg

BlackVR4-9.jpg

JNREVO.jpg

NikksVR-4GRD2.jpg

funkyG3.jpg

91GSR

when i first bought my car i had the same problem with the jack. i couldnt even put it on a lift cuz it was too low. i had to buy a special tiny jackl that lifted the car like and incha dn a half to get my scissor jack under it. now i have KYB shocks/struts and H&R springs so it sits about stock height, maybe about half inch lower.

H05TYL

I just drive onto two offcuts off 4x2 and then it's easy to slip the jack under.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned