The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ISC Driver

CO VR4

I'll take 10 if they're $3-$4 each.

Ok here's the scoop, I can get 13 at the price of 3.95 per unit. That would meet the 50 dollar minimum. However, if you guys are wanting more than that lets figure out a grand total and I can probably get a better price.

holeshotmoe

I'm in for 5 at that price. If you can only get 13, I'll take as few as one. But if I'm in line to get just one and someone else "needs" it, they can have it. I'm just looking for a spare(s) since I have three of these cars and the ISC's seem to have a habit of shorting. A few weeks ago I found that one of my ISC's had an open. lmk

CO VR4

I'll still take 10.

Can anyone figure out which transistors and diodes they use? Then we can build them with discrete parts. There's lots of room inside the ECU.

The data, including an internal schematic for those chips is readily available on the net - just do a Google on the part number and you'll be able to pull down a PDF with enough data to build them from discrete devices. You could even make a small PC board which could mount side-on in the space the original chip occupied relatively easily.
Tony

holeshotmoe

"Can anyone figure out...?"
Yep, probably so. But, if we can get them here for $4 a pop, sure will save a lot of time and hassle.

I've handed over the info to Steve and he is going to acquire the parts. I just dont have the cash to tie up right now for a bulk order. We all should jump on this and order a few. For less than 4 dollars its alot easier to just solder in a new part than figure out how to build one and deal with possible noise issues created by building them discretely.

Steve, can you hold off on the order? I have another guy that is offering me some, and I should be able to do better on the price. I always offered to buy only 20-30 pieces, and he never wanted to bother for that quantity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

stevep

Yes, I can wait. The price right now isn't that great so if you have another line on them just let me know.

Unfortunatly, I don't get notifications from either thread responses or PM's so sometimes I don't check in for a few days here.

Steve

steve

Do you want to receive thread/PM notifications? They may be getting filtered out as spam. Try adding our email address to your address book. I'll figure out the email address that you should add in a sec.

OK looks like I don't get notification emails either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

stevep

They used to work other than the "normal" problem of actually getting unsubscribed after each reply and then they just stopped. Ryan thought that the BBS software was just hosed and I tend to agree.

Steve

Guys, I have 155 pieces of the M5269L coming in next week at $3.35 each. Just let me know how many each of you needs.

holeshotmoe

Thanks for picking up the torch Jeff. You too Steve. Jeff, I PM'd you with my info.

The 155 pieces just arrived, and they came to $3.50 each with shipping. If you want to Paypal me at [email protected] please add a little for the Paypal fees, and I'll mail them right out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned