The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I'm a n00b

in downtown there's a smoke-up bar where you bring your own weed they can rent you bongs to smoke it....

Here's the AMG picture:
6253_125274494189_799549189_2247490_4965906_n.jpg

oh is that too dirty for you? Here let's have it washed up:
n799549189_728592_8082.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I don't know what's sexier.... The big body......or the little sexy body! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

fuel

I have a 7G too, except mine is a VX-R rather than a VR-4, even more rarer with the 6A12 MIVEC-MD engine, in normally aspirated form it puts out 200hp and looks the same as a VR-4 and even has the same large vented brakes

DSCF0497.jpg

engine.jpg

I also had an 8G wagon too (called a Legnum) with 2.5L V6 and 4WD, but recently sold it

DSCF1.jpg

a VX-R is great MD = Modular Displacement = your car runs on 3 cylinders only when it's not under load (such as being on the highway and such)

is it AWD?

fuel

yep it closes the valves on the front bank when its idling and under low load cruise. I've had four VX-Rs now, and currently have another auto one which is just MIVEC as opposed to MIVEC-MD, but its in a pretty poor state so I've put it up on trademe (our ebay) - click

Nope they're only FWD, you can get a VX-4 and an MU-4 which is AWD but with 2.0L V6 (VX-4) or 1.8L 4cyl (MU-4).

nice I love those grades I wouldn't mind running a 200HP FF family sedan that looks as good as that.... Though now I have a VR4 it makes no sense to get one of those now....

What's your mileage like on that VX-R?

fuel

odometer milage? it's at 228,000kms. Or gas milage? On long trips I could get close to 700kms out of a 50-55L fill, around town it's around 450-550kms depending how you drive.

I've actually just sold it last week though, I had it for almost four years and it was time to move on. I've had four VX-Rs so far, no doubt I'll end up with another some day.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts