The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I think I found what I was looking for in my GVR4

BpuVR4

i was thinking 400 at the wheels is the magic number on the street possibly. but i do agree, the key would be to have reliability with it. i think as you get older, the enjoyment factor of the vehicle itself becomes greater...the sound, the feel...the intangibles more than the numbers.

Drew84

My car is pretty much OEM+, Just enough things done to it to make it fun to drive. I have a heavily modded Talon if I want to go really fast. But that car is so uncomfortable to drive around in.

4Grim

I am content with mine...dont care to have crazy HP, just a well balanced fun car to drive. Like some have said these cars are getting more rare each day and I didnt spend alot of time and money to get pissed with it and get rid of it. I just need a legit paint job and minor body work and a Jdm RS hood and i am dont exterior wise. Just want it to make around 400awhp and do more upgrades and refreshen the suspension. These cars have great heritage, character and cool factor that true automotive enthusiasts can appreciate.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned