The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I found....

Diego

559/2000 NB in my town. CRAZY... on my way to meet up with Bryan and get his details... will get his info for Iceman, and will ask him to join our group.....

Last edited:

DR1665

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Diego

There is 3 more in this town that I know of that need to register, one is SW aims belongs to a manager of BlackJack pizza and its stock as can be.

then there is a BG and another NB in town

xkoolaidx

now i just need to own one fack!

dsmkid

I used to own this car 559/2000 here in denver and know the history of it. (brothers friend bought it new, in denver)

Last edited:

Galactica

Nice! Always good to find another VR4!

Galantvr4559

I am now the proud owner of 559/2000. I have spent alot of time to get the galant where it is today. I just recently went to bandimere with it and it ran 13.22 @ 105 in the 1/4. That was my first time at the track with the old girl.

Brunoboy

oh yea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Galantvr4559

Well to start with a list of mods I have done is a precision dual bb 50 trim, gm maf with maft, fic 750's, stock motor, stock rebuilt head, massive custom vr 4 short route front mount intercooler, 3in exhaust no cat, running a eprom chip with nlts and 2 step set at 5700. Xtd stg 4 clutch 6puck unsprung.

Okayplayer

Oh, ok now I remember this car... Didn't it have a built motor when you sold this Mike? I recall trying to trade a 2G talon for this. So it wasn't you that sold me all those parts, lol.

dsmkid

Ok, You guys are talking about 2 differen mikes here lol. My name is Mike but I sold this car to another Mike for cash. I did not trade it. Mike then went and did his own thing with it. Many things were changed, removed, etc. Yes, I do remember looking at your talon. The Auto one right? No parts from me lol.

Okayplayer

Yea, no parts, but I remember how clean that car was. Wasn't the head built on it? Or the bottom end?

Galantvr4559

Was anything built on what the talon or galant?. The talon no but I think the head was but I destroyed that head when I lost oil pressure.

Launch

... Im trying to build a source code that kills Ing when oil psi drops below 5psi or so.... SO many a built motors have died when a banjo bolt or similar decides to walk off.

further note I tied a oil psi gauge(ele sending unit) in #395 directly to the head

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts