The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

how is this done

dsmless

okay I have measured the 1g radiator and the condensor mounting >hole> the radiator is 17X23 and the is 13X23 so how is this possible any one here have the how-to on this setup, I tryed going civic half radiator but will be a deffinate overheat in the summertime, and getting rid of the ac is a no no

click

my lower support was cut and moved forward at least 1.5" but it wasnt lowered at all. i just put the radiator in the mounting pads in the lower support and pushed it up under the upper support. and it fit. lol. i'll have to measure mine tomorrow and see what i come up with.

dsmless

yeah thanks for the info I thought about this to, anyone have pics of doing this

dsmless

that would be great I am going to start cuttin tomorrow and mocking it up as i go I will take pics if anyone wants to go this route

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned