The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How I Spent My Saturday Afternoon - 4/17/10

Chim55117

Washing my VR-4 (46/1000), and my brother's Eclipse GSX! The other VR-4 (662 of 2000) is also my brothers, and is undergoing an overhaul. A great day for wash and waxing, and I'm happy with how everything turned out. The Eclipse has primered black fenders, and bumper. The bumper has a few scuffs, in case anyone was wondering. It should be getting paint soon.

Last edited:

alansupra94

Nice! I was going to detail my car but I don't know where my electric buffer went /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

4Grim

Both cars look great!

+1 ^^ I agree. Both cars are lookin good. Are your tails smoked?
You know your brothers white one in the back ground will be faster just by nature right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Junior392

They fit your wheel-well well. I love those wheels, there sex. Idk why but I feel that they always look a size smaller. What size tire are you running? Any tire stretch with the 17x8 wheel?

Nartanian

Looking good!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned