The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HKS cams ?part number?

frank1

I just got a set of cams fron another fellow dsmmer a set 264/272

the intake cam has engreved "264" The exhaust cam just has engraved the number " M006503"
I want to see if the m006503 cam is a 272 cam

It sounds like you have one after market cam and one factory. Don't quote me on this, but that sounds like a stock part number. Maybee a regrind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

frank1

Well they said HKS on both sticks

Disregard my last response then. I was under the impression that one was engraved and one just had numbers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

frank1

I tried looking for looking for it on google and nothing both cams are hks just one is states 264. And the other just has a part number

frank1

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifQuoting frank1:
I just got a set of cams fron another fellow dsmmer a set 264/272

the intake cam has engreved "264" The exhaust cam just has engraved the number " M006503"
I want to see if the m006503 cam is a 272 cam

i think i found my solution click

Nice search skills. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
So problem solved Frank1.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned