The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hello to every one

Dear Mr_Wolfy

I replay you that according to my best knoldge..! I could be wrong about UAE market and thank you to tell me that... I will try to make some contact there, I may fnd some of what I need too, and will feed you back. UAE Mistusbishi may imported that car in some years. If that so, that mean they will provide spare part for it.

I will just chick with them and feed you back of what I will find :)

Have a Nice day

Dear Wolfy

I just came from UAE. and sad to inform you that I am still running over (My Bad Luck Ave.) fully shame to tell that the official Mitsubishi dealer at UAE don't have any idea of that engine too (6A13) and he was raising his eyes brush to the maximum height (Fully Surprised)when he heard me telling some thing like (Twin Turbo) ...cause he never hear a bout a car with more than single Turbo !!!!!! What a Shame !!!!!
so do you have any idea what kind of KNOWLEDGE I have to teach my self alone here???

wish you will have a nice day/night and please..... wish me a bad luck

Eyad

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned