The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Headlight Problem

GSX_TC

Ok so I'm driving at night and all of a sudden only the headlights go out. No the cluster or corners just the headlights, then when I push the brake pedal, they come back on again, but when I release the brake pedal they go rite back out again. Here's what's weird though. When they go out instead of pushing the brake i put the high beams on and they came back on. What the hell is causing this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

You have some serious wiring issues. Did the PO do any electrical work to the car?

maroonmetallic

From your original pictures of the car, it looks like the car might have HID's. If that's the case, I'd check wiring.
You def. have some funky wiring someplace!

GSX_TC

Just got in and took it around the block, didn't do it at all. I wonder why it was doing that.

GSX_TC

Ok just thought I'd share the solution to my weird electrical problem. It was the alt. Now if anybody ever shares this same symptom hopefully this helps.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts