The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hallo 2 all of members2 galant vr4.org....

my name syed from malaysia...my nickname 'mayat'...actually i owner of vr4 92 gold coloured..i want 2 introduce my self wth u all...ijuz want 2 shared and learn more about this vr4...and make more friends.....i'm new guy in your forum,if i missed something hope can tell me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
this i send some pic 2 u all....me & my vr4rs...this car not cmplete 2 trnsform...i will make my rs 2 be amg.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looks nice man, Is that a Carbon Fiber Hood and Trunk deck? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

I like the bumper style too..... Any performance mods under that sick hood?

hahaha...my car total fully standard rs engine..not tough at all...hehehehe....i have 1 piece hood like that bought from japan..msia still have part 4 vr4..but 2 find the rare item its hard too....huhuhu.....actually i from g-vrc club msia galant vr4....hope we can contct and discus about this...give me a notice when u want cme here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

wsalam..tq bro.....is it difficult 2 find part amg in us??pak??i want collect the rare item 2 my 'honey vr4'....huhuhu....ermmm....if somebody have can pm me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Specter

No bro i do not have a vr4, u cant find a vr4 in pak, only rumors of 1-2 but never seen one, mine is a fwd Galant swapped with a 4g63t, which is running on the streets today thanks to this forum

Specter

Btw, we around here get all our parts from Malaysia, how could you not find some? Have you been to Shah-Alam? There used to be a lot of vr4's there, do not know what lurks there these days.

our garage vr4 in shah alam..exactly i know...but the amg item hard 2 found...if they have they will keep 4 their part...hehehe...yea...my vr4 still not cmplete yet b4 i paint it....i want 2 collect all item first and last i paint it....i think i want 2 colured in dark grey...how is that???any opinion...

The two tone paint seems to be more popular over sea's. It's all a matter of personal opinion. If your feeling it, go with it.

two tones????great idea...urrmm...and then i must searching more about what colour should i painted... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

who wonders 2 trade front and rear bumper amg with mine bumper from vr4rs...???pm me...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned