The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hall Co GA Green 91 sighting 3/25

Posting this here instead of Anything Goes in case he's not a member. I was in the green Volvo V70 t5 on 985 N going towards Gainesville. I have one too and thats why I gave you a thumbs up. I wasn't trying to race though.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif So he pulled up beside you......you gave the nice ride thumbs up.....then he blistered you?

Well not exactly. but he did fall back in traffic and then he went flying by me. Sounded more like an exhaust leak than an external dump but overall the car was pretty quiet.

post up on GADSM.org, he might be on there, theres a few GVR4 owners over there

curtis

Man that had to be Vinny. I've trained him well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif He lives in douglas county vman911 is his sign on name here. Did it have gold wheels. Wait I'll find pictures of his car.

Nope wasnt him Curtis. This had a Hall co tag which is about 45 min NE of Atlanta. In Gainesville GA by Lake Lanier where I grew up. I live in Cobb county now which is NW of Atlanta like Douglas CO.

This looked like a stock 91 with stock wheels and a small boost gauge on the speaker maybe on the dash.

Dash color:

[Green] Orange

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

It would have been great to have been in my Galant when it happened. I have only run into 1 other gvr4 while driving mine in 5 years besides going to a track.

As far as GADSM, eh it's pretty boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

curtis

Well if it wasn't Vinny and then there's Peter.. he paints his stuff strange colors and swears its not the color that it is. But even Peter wouldn't paint his stuff orange /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned