The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Had a bit of an oops moment.

so i had a little bit too much fun in the snow, and messed up my passenger side front fender and mirror. and turn signal. if anyone has any of these parts and are willing to part with them that would be awesome. it bugs the crap out of me being all dented. My car is kensington grey, and itd be sweet if i could get the same color from the get go. thanks guys

coyotes

You were out screwing around too huh? I was having some fun. Too bad to crunched your car up

MellowVR4

I almost had an epic fail about a month ago, but saved my self lol

turbohf

ahh, the snow. i forgot that last time i was in the snow i was on stock wheels. these tires didnt behave the same. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif but luckily road was kinda wide before low sloping ditch... the integra sucks in the snow, compared to the GVR4

i know where there is a complete GOLD color Galant... click its on the chopping block in the next week or so to be crushed.

coyotes

I have some really good snow tires. Not blizzaks, but close. They grip so well its boring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif was not enough snow last night to really slide the car too much.

yeah mine slides a little bit too well. ive got like 1 16th ish of tread left. been putting that off a little too long. it was fun up until the end though

4thStroke

I have brand new all season tires, the car does great in the snow.

I took the car out Thursday night after it dumped a good amount of snow. I'm on ethanol, turned up to 500+awhp with a welded center diff. The alternator threw sparks and died after many 8k RPM center spins and left me stranded at 10:30pm.

I should have known better.

raptorWagon

My F350 does alright in the snow, great in 4WD, 2WD ehhh nothing loaded in the bed so it's easy to kick the rear out at 5mph. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

my F250 does pretty good, unfortunately I had it apart to replace ball joints over the weekend. Unfortunately Im too new to this website to post in the sale area, so if any of you see anything that could help I'd appreciate it

mitsuturbo

Quoting raptorreed:
My F350 does alright in the snow, great in 4WD, 2WD ehhh nothing loaded in the bed so it's easy to kick the rear out at 5mph. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

F350? What's that thing get.. about 11mpg?

EHmotorsports

you are to nice to him. more like 7-8mpg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned