The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 owners, CHECK IN!

5OF2k

I know this is just a rough guestimate based on how many people actually use this site, but still. It'd be cool to have a plain NUMBER of how many are still out there, JSB or running!!

For Science's sake, let's restrict this to TRUE GVR4 ONLY. Converted GGSX cars need not apply at this time.

Click away!

-Jake

Gizmovr4

Jake,

I own 2 VR4s - how do you go back and vote again?

slugsgomoo

Probably would need to re-make the poll with options for 1/2/3/4/5 cars of each year, that way you can answer more accurately.

5OF2k

I thought I had setup the poll for multiple clicks and choices?

Now that I'm back in here, I see that you cant click again....WTF!?

**EDIT**

Now that I've gone in and looked at the poll posting options, I see that there are only 3 options:

May choose only 1

May choose more than 1

May choose (XXXXXXX) boxes

Doesn't look like there is an option to vote more than once, or more than once per option..... In other words, doesnt look like it'll work.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Jake

Last edited:

donkeylips

Yes, I have 2 '92 GVR4s. One registered, one not currently registered.

And what about the registry? Is that public?

Last edited:

Galantvr41062

I own 2 1991 GVR4's

#1062 is my race car, and is the first car I ever bought back in late 2000.

#597 is a car I picked up over 1 year ago, its been a long time coming but has been a good DD for the last 2000 miles. I have a Mutt level 1 turbo on it (supports 400 bhp) running 17psi, back up race motor, spec stage 3 clutch, winebro FP, AEM EMS VS 2, etc, pump gas and I figure 260-275 AWHP.

~John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned