The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 at my local junk yard

I can't believe that i found a 92 in my local junk yard! If I can get my posts up i just might go and part the hell out of it! It's cleaner than mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Terry Posten

If the car still has a title and they will sell the whole thing, buy it and fix it.

It's got a title. This one was actually on this forum if you guys remember, the guy was out of Sandy Utah. He didn't want to fix or part the dang thing out so he just dumped it. Its a damn shame!

Quoting nvturbo:
I've seen some Galants at the one near me as well...but not vr4's.

This one is a VR4! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Anyone interested in anything in particular? I can take photos etc and if i have time I'd pull the parts, add the finding tear a part fees and ship them out...

maroonmetallic

What color?
If Nile Black:

How much would you want for both rear doglegs?
How is the taillight center section?
Typically the chrome "VR-4" part oxidizes underneath. If this piece is mint, it may be worth money.

Regards,
-Shawn

bobdole

Need radiator fan shroud and other items. In for pictures.

Quoting maroonmetallic:
What color?
If Nile Black:

How much would you want for both rear doglegs?
How is the taillight center section?
Typically the chrome "VR-4" part oxidizes underneath. If this piece is mint, it may be worth money.

Regards,
-Shawn

The car is actually charcoal grey. I will take some pics of all that's there. Then I'll post my cell number so people can text me. The junk yard is right down the street from my house.
BUT, just for example, I was charged 43.00 bucks for ONE fender... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Basically I picked up the following:

front bumper
both front fenders
gas filler hose
and the hood.

The car even has a newer looking oil cooler with SS lines and fittings!

GSX_TC

Pm sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dsm10o0

can you get me the radiator fan harness. let me know how much.

I'm needing trunk interior pieces if it has them in good shape.

Thanks
Jesse

alansupra94

I would have just bought the whole damn car.

I think the only thing I lack is the A/C system but GSXCONVERT has got me covered. IF the car still has badges, I hear they go for a bit. If you could post up a list of any of the aftermarket goodies, that would be great!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned