The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR-4 Evo 'Zero' owner from NZ

fuel

of JDM VR-4s or NZDM Galants (not VR-4s)?

Both I guess. Just whatever runs around NZ. US only had 4 options which I'm sure you knew.

fuel

As far as I know the JDM VR-4 comes in White, Silver, Black, dark Blue, gunmetal Grey and a rare Burgandy colour.

NZ got colours such as Palermo Silver/Grey, Glacier Blue, Pink, White, Red, Mint Green but I don't think any came in Black!

fuel

NZDM colours:

Glacier Blue
157637158_full.jpg

Palmermo Silver
158463052_full.jpg

Dark gunmetalish Grey
158431059_full.jpg

Light brown/bronze
150646899_full.jpg

Pink
104865842_full.jpg

And there's a few others which I can't find pics of at the moment.

Nice Fuel! Very informative. Much wider variety of color's over sea's. The mauve/pink is definitely different /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

fuel

Glacier Blue is my favourite, but I would say that given that my first 6G Galant was a Glacier Blue 1989 GLX 1.8L

The first 3 color's are all hottness. The US market, IMO, could of used a couple more color's offered. Summit white(US vr4 white) is my favorite color. As far as interior/exterior combo, it go's the best with our all black/grey guts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned