The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Photoshoot Pics

IncorpoRatedX

How you go out in public with an otherwise excellently put together car, dragging this exhaust around, is beyond me. I wonder why you didn't post these pictures on here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

the car and the pics look great Mike. Trust your instincts, change the exhaust.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Beaner:
G1r8C.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

yes yes yes yes! You can and I have tucked a 3 inch exhaust flush on a USDM bumper, that looks f***ing LEGIT

Jesus_Negros

Car would be great if the exhaust didnt have the granny titty sag. Something on the road is going to catch hold of that thing. Nice photos.

Drive safe!

RedTwo

I can't think of the last time I saw a VR4 without a novelty sized chrome intercooler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mountaineerjeff

ironic reversal?

LOL, so at first I was thinking that Alphas pics were shopped, but after re-looking, are those real pics of the car, and how the exhaust is set-up?

turbowop

I was gonna post those pics of the car as well, but Josh beat me to it. The car has come a long way and still has potential, but that f***ing exhaust is horrid when you can see almost the whole thing hanging far below where it should be.

I also think money should be spent on the camber arms soon. That's something simple that could have been fixed long ago.

I won't comment on the HID's, or the fact that Mike is wearing sunglasses while they're on... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

There's like 20 other pics, I just picked the ones I liked the most.

I like how that photoshopped pic looks ^^so maybe that's something I can work towards to look like.

Reason for me wearing the sunglasses was because we were shooting all day and the sun was barely going Down. HID's were on already for a majority of the photo's.

I just recently picked up a set of whiteline rear camber adjusters but it doesn't look like the ones from maximal performance though, they look like a bushing and some kind of metal that goes inside this bushing with an offsetted hole inside of it. Will these work or do I need the long ones that has the actual arm?

GSX_TC

Here's what I bought, click will those fix my rear camber?

JSchleim18

Those are helpful. If you notice the metal sleeve has a hole in it that is offset. That is how the camber is adjusted. Problem with these is that you can only adjust the camber so much. You may need the adjustable arms to get the desired amount of camber.

Car looks good except the exhaust and lack of larger intercooler IMO.

beaner

click I made the uppers and lowers for my 1g. Parts should be identical. The uppers are a cakewalk and should be all you need. PM if you have any questions.

mountaineerjeff

Just add a bunch of negative camber to front, good to go.

as far as the exhaust, I have now been officially turned against it as well. there is absolutely no excuse for it. it should have never even been put on like that. it should have been fixed BEFORE it was ever driven. shoulda been fixed before JDM rice, before a sweet new paint job, before glam shots, before 13 god damn calenders. no excuse. now if someone tells ME how to spend my money, or build my car then they can Fukc right off....however when you ask for it, theres my opinion.

Very2 nice pic!!!!!

curtis

Quoting Alpha Male:
How you go out in public with an otherwise excellently put together car, dragging this exhaust around, is beyond me. I wonder why you didn't post these pictures on here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

the car and the pics look great Mike. Trust your instincts, change the exhaust.

Tis not a dyno hungry Supra and I approve this message.....

If you ever come through TN I will drag everything out of the shop, slide my skinny white ass under the car and fix for free to get these guys off your ass plus if you try and come down my driveway it will be left in the road anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned