The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

GSX_TC

Sure,
pm sent

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Hell yeah, my baby made it into the DSMtuners.com 2013 Calendar! She's on the cover for the month of June, sweet! =) click

Tre3zy

NICE!!! congrats man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

GSX_TC

Thanks man, I'm glad the DSM fellas liked the car enough to okay it being in their calendar. There's even another VR4 in the first couple months, a white one.

Redwood

yea and its digging through the mud.. lol cant wait to see Samara again and have her part next to Ruca. hopefully soon the motor will be back in mine. keep us posted Mike.

DynastyLCD

congrats on the calender spot, Mike! way to represent GVR4's.

happen to have that particular shot handy?

GSX_TC

Thanks man, will do, And I can't wait to have all the VR4's together again too.

Thanks Phil, yeah they chose one of my motion shots, I'll post it here in the morning. I can't wait to re shoot the car With the new stuff on it since the last shoot.

GSX_TC

Thanks baz! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

heres the picture they chose.

IMG_6834.jpg

and how it looks on the calendar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Calendar.png

GSX_TC

Well, I finally Got my Rear Window visor from across the pond. =) took over a month to get this, and i cant wait to put it on Samara =)

Today im dropping off my JDM rear bumper to get painted the same color as the rest of the car too, as soon as it opens i'll be there haha. this has been such a good december.

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

GSX_TC

Thanks man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Man I am NOT feeling that rear visor, hate those things. Always makes me think of those chevy trucks done up by mexicaaaa..... oooh... ummmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gifsorry

GSX_TC

Lol oh well, i like it. thats all that counts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GSX_TC

So $375 bucks later, and the JDM rear bumper is ready and paint matched, here are the after pics. im happy. =) next i'll be putting on all this stuff together at the same time, should make for a pretty good rear end transformation.

IMG_5004.jpg

IMG_4999.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

turbowop

That actually looks really good, Mike. It's funny, you paid what, like $500 to have the whole car painted? And $375 now for just the rear bumper. I'm betting the paint quality on the bumper is 100% better.

GSX_TC

Thanks Mark, yeah 500 was the price in Cali for the whole car that one time, I'm pretty happy with these guys work here in Houston. I told them to take their time because I want it done right.

bobdole

looks nice. Looking forward to seeing on the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts