The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

GSX_TC

I block them because they have nothing nice to say.

strokin4dr

WTF is wrong with all these people constantly bombarding this man's build thread, pic posting, and apparently FB with nothing but hate and criticism?
It doesn't happen to other established members here so why is it so frequent here?

I can think of plenty of wtf, negative comments that could have been made about so many other builds such as the misfits skull painted on intercoolers, cheap shitty parts being install in some and half-ass fab skills in others, etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

If you don't have anything positive to say or some REAL helpful criticism or tips, just stay out of the thread. Easy as that.

Mike obviously LOVES this car and IS putting in a lot of hard work and money into it. Let this man build his car and have a nice running build thread to document the process.
Go build your own POS's and make your own build threads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

GSX_TC

Thanks Ryan, yeah I don't know why either but like I said I don't let it affect me or what I do because in the end I'm still gonna be here and drive and enjoy my car as often as possible. I don't like to talk sh*t or mess with people I'm just here to make friends and build my car and help people if I can along the way as well . Some people here just have a problem with me I guess. Anyways I don't want to start all this back up in my build thread. Please if anyone doesn't have anything nice to say would you so kindly not post here, thank you.

LIV4PSI

Mike is a poop head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Your a doodie head!! Lol

transparentdsm

BANGERANG !!!!!!!!!!!!
img.php

RUFIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

minneSNOWta

^Funny!

GSX_TC

I just wanna thank all my DSM and GVR4 friends, and my Family, and my Girl for Voting for my car for the Fuel Injector Clinic Photo contest, thank you soo much guys, without y'all's help I wouldn't of won!

Fuel Injector Clinic Page

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Great picture mike!

89Mirageman

If that was my car I'd be pretty damn proud of it too, great job bro!

GSX_TC

Thanks guys, that means a lot coming from y'all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Loving my down pipe and waste gate dump tube =)

Mike at FIST Racing is the man!

transparentdsm

Mike car looks great. have you ever considered using a forward facing oil filter housing? i only say this because from the pictures it looks like you might have to remove the wastegate dump tube.

mitsuturbo

Looks decent. Although, if you plan on making any serious power, you might want to consider getting a different Tcase. Those all aluminum ones are nice and light, but they're known to grenade pretty easily, from what i understand.

Are you going to finish off the exhaust, or just run a downpipe like you're showing here?

GSX_TC

Quoting transparentdsm:
Mike car looks great. have you ever considered using a forward facing oil filter housing? i only say this because from the pictures it looks like you might have to remove the wastegate dump tube.

Was thinking about it but it's not necessary, Mike designed this all so I don't have to remove anything anymore. On the old setup I had to though.

GSX_TC

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Looks decent. Although, if you plan on making any serious power, you might want to consider getting a different Tcase. Those all aluminum ones are nice and light, but they're known to grenade pretty easily, from what i understand.

Are you going to finish off the exhaust, or just run a downpipe like you're showing here?

Yeah later on I plan to do the tcase upgrade, and use that with the frontline fab tcase brace as well. And yes later on I will have an entire exhaust fabbed up whenever I get tired of this though.

mitsuturbo

Probably buried somewhere in this thread, but what FMIC is that? I like the way it doesn't hang down far past the frame. That must be what, about a 10" tall core?

LIV4PSI

Spearco 216 core I believe. It's the same one that is on Wop's car

GSX_TC

Yep Spearco 2-216 10" high

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts