The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Great Guy- CO vr4

steve

Longest GG thread evar? I don't know, but it is VERY WELL EARNED. Mike was great to deal with, shipped my item ridiculous fast, I couldn't believe it was here already. Packaged very well, too. Thank you.

CO VR4

Thanks, guys, for the kind words!

As far as the longest GG thread, I'm sure I'm far behind Keith (RiceKiller) and several others, but I do appreciate the posts from guys that have had a good experience and liked the parts they got.

Matticus

Once again, another happy customer of Mike's.

I had the pleasure of buying is brand newly rebuilt transmission. Awesome price, good communication, a great, honest seller. He gets mad props, shipping a transmission is no easy task, it showed up looking great. Would buy again no problem, just got to earn the money first now.

rez

Bought a set of Evo pistons and rods from Mike & recieved them quickly. He also responds to pm's quickly & lets you know exactly what's happening with your order. Have no fear when buying from him!

ducttapeguy

Mike just hooked me up with a near perfect DS door. He is a great guy to deal with and I cant wait to buy from him again...even though he owns an EVO now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Thanks a ton Mike!

As a result of being very knowledgeable in this gvr4/dsm arena, Mike is one guy we can't afford to loose to the Evo's ever so hypnotizing pull. My transactions went smooth, items received as described & got a little engine building do's & don'ts lecture as well. Don't get sucked into the other side Mike, we need you here.

CO VR4

Thanks, Garfield, for the kind words! Especially from you, they're much appreciated.

I'm not going anywhere. Still looking for parts to rebuild the stripped VR4 in Phoenix, still have six 1Gs that need to be completed, so there's still lots of value for me in this board. Plus, long internet friendships that I appreciate. For instance, just got to meet Jeff O. last week, after corresponding with him for 4-5 years. Maybe someday you'll get up this way, or I'll get to south Florida.

s_firestone

I feel compelled to reiterate what a great guy Mike AKA "CO VR4" is. I ordered an ECU from him. Due to a slight mix-up shipping was delayed. It arrived this morning, 07-15-2006 (Yes Saturday delivery via FedEX /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif ). The ECU he sent me looks like its new from the factory. Its almost too pretty to have socketed.

He really went above and beyond to insure that I was taken care of and thats a damn fine quality for a person to exhibit.

91GVR4

I too had a great transaction with Mike. I got a VDO boost gauge and it was shipped promptly and arived in perfect shape. Thanks again.

I think Mike's new title should be Parts Pimp! He always hooks me up and I give him good guy x1billion.

mistaVR4

Well once again I've had a super nice transaction with Mike! Not only did he give me a great deal, he also went out of his way to drive it down to my house because I didn't have a way to come pick it up! I can't you enough Mike, I always look forward to doing more business with you! Thanks a ton.

jcgalntvr4-244

Well once again I to had a super nice transaction with Mike!

Thanks allot for everything!.
JC

G

Staff member
yes he is a good mofo !

I have done over $10k worth of business with Mike thus far. I have bought everything from a vr-4, to a unused HKS manifold, turbo, 4 bolt rear, 5K worth of suspension parts, ect, ect. As I have said many moons ago if you get the opportunity to deal with Mike take it you will not be disappointed. I have trusted Mike not only with large amounts of cash but also have enjoyed dealing with him in person and via the net. The most recent purchase was for over 5k worth of suspension stuff. I have attached pictures to show the quality. The deal consisted of: both front and rear sub-assemblies, brand new huge 3000gt brakes and rotors, manual rack, all new bushings and bolts all around, DMS coilovers still in boxes, 4 bolt rear, ect, ect. This site is a better place with Mike......

Again Thanks Mike!!!!

Just wanted to add to this that I purchased a 2.4L Crank from him a while back, and he is a VERY trustworthy, excellent packer, and fast shipper. Would do buisness with again without hesitation.

VR41878

Bought a Supra fuel pump from Mike. Good communication, well packaged and shipped quickly. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Thanks Mike!
Greg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned