The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Great Guy- CO vr4

number3

Still great...Mike.

Thanks

Gary_Chiu

Mike is a great seller to deal with. He was always on top of PMs, answered any and all the questions I had for him, and he packed up everything as if a Ming vase was in there! By the time I got everything out of the shipping box, my whole living room was full of foam peanuts! Would not hesitate to buy from him again. With Mike, there are no worries.

I too had a pleasant experience with Mike. He shipped me stuff with no hesitation at all. I would definitely deal with him again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bump for yet another great transaction with Mike, aka CO VR4.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Mike is a great guy. Payed promptly and communication between us was great.
Will do business again.

Once again this guy is GREAT. Bought a set of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifCusco /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif strut bars from him, outlandishly reasonable price for something so rare, he picked up the extra shipping after he found out it was more then the price we originally agreed on. Provided tracking number and shipped them out immediately if not sooner. I have so much confidence buying from him i'm posting this before i even recieve the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifCusco /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif bars because i'm so sure they will be exactly what they say he is. An examplary seller.

Howie

This guy, I bought a 4 Bolt LSD from him.

He PERSONALLY BROUGHT IT TO MY HOUSE and gave me a reach around.

uh.. wait. No no.. that's not right..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nothing but a pleasure to deal with, seriously. Shipped in a timely manner - packed like he was shipping glass.

Item actually kinda clean.

Always communicated.

Would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

s_firestone

I bought a 1990 oil cooler housing assembly with hoses and cooler. Excellent! Extremely well packed box.

I would gladly buy from him again!

147/1000

I bought a BUSCHUR stage III head from mike. He packed it VERY well to make sure nothing happened during shipping. Shipped fast and gave me a tracking number. I have not installed the head yet but overall i am happy with it. I have done business with him in the past and would gladly do business again.

SleepinGVR4

Got a Supra pump from Mike. Good deal, nice pack job, couldn't ask for anything more.
Even came with the email telling how much he paid for it. Don't worried Mike your secret is safe with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I got a cusco diff from mike, at a fantastic price! I have bought numerous parts from him, and I am always satisfied!

mistaVR4

I just finished a great transaction with Mike as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Always a pleasure doing business!

Thanks!

-Steve

Romanova

Got a set of HK$ 272s from him... he was great to work with while I dicked around with getting the money together. Shipped the cams promptly and they were well packed. Thank God he had all these parts that he never used... finding a set of NIB 272s is awesome since HK$ cams are getting hard to come by.

A+!

RayH

I bought a bunch of things from Mike which is why you're only seeing one good guy post from me instead of four more from other people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Polish

Good guy to deal with. Perfect transaction.

I've had the pleasure of dealing with Mike several times now, and everything has always gone very smoothly, without exception. Most recently I bought a never-used (I guess that makes it NOS?) Moroso oil pan and DSMLink. The pan was exactly as he had described, only better because the two or three things he called "small surface scratches" you can't really even see. I originally thought that the DSMLink came from that magic hole he has in his backyard where he gets his used LSDs and strut tower bars, but it's actually NIB. I got a fantastic price, he packed everything like his life depended on it, and as always the communication was great.

I would never hesitate to deal with Mike, I know implicitly that anything he's offering up for sale is exactly what he says it is or better.

Ajay

lunchbox

I bought a carbon fiber stock style spoiler from this dude and it was a painless transaction. Not only did he hold it for a few days till I had the money but he also shipped it very carefully and very promptly. Excellent!

Garage_Defeat

Fast payment. Smooth Transaction. A+

-Dan S.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned