The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Got my New Setup in today, and i have ?'s

cOmpressor

Quoting turbophein:
i was expecting tubular o2/downpipe combo not them seperately?

Show me a quote from a PM that states the dp is one piece, the FS: thread says nothing about it being a tubular o2 or one piece.

Quoting turbophein:
go drop $500 plus on something and when it shows up to your door, and it is something totally different

So you wanted a rusty manifold and turbo exhaust housing, or was it a brand new turbo you were expecting? Tell you what, send back the turbo and manifold. I'll sand blast the thermal powder coating off and let the stuff sit in the yard for a month to build that rust you were expecting. Some people just don't know how to appreciate a good deal.

Leave it to stereotypical mass-holes to bicker with their balls out...

ThIz ThrEAdZorZ = FAiLzORZ.

Now if there were nice people asking what the O.D. on the compressor wheel of a 16g was, then it would have *some technical content.

turbophein

you guys are losers, nothing but post whores, way to treat new members that need some help and info. Good Luck with your forum!!! won't recommend it to anyone anymore!!! sorry i did in the first place.

If you want help, you need to do it more tactfully. You should have taken the manifold off the turbo, posted the #s stamped on the compressor housing or at least taken descent pictures.

turbophein

what more do you want? i posted all the numbers on the manifolds, i am not doubting that it is a 16g, it has a 52 stamped on it = s16g, i think my questions were relevant, but i guess not, it must be us mass assholes, right?

Kenny_Kline

From all the forums I am on, GVR4.org is the most technical knowledgable forum I have came across. Trust me when I say you will not be missed. Your a new member that CLEARLY isnt wanted because how you reacted based on assumptions/insecuritys. Good luck on other forums with that kind of attitude.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts