The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gas Tank 91 galant vr4

MellowVR4

i tried lookin 4 one but i failed. why wats bad on it

MellowVR4

naw thnx i dont need one, i thought i did cause my fuel pump bolts rusted wen i put my walbro on, but i maid it work.

G

Staff member
Maid?

fivestardsm

doh2.gif
d'oh

MellowVR4

im a little dislectsic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

fivestardsm

click

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting MellowVR4:
im a little dislectsic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

MellowVR4

i might of spelled it a lil wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. im just that mellow that i dont care /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

lol
Please care as it looks like little kids are on the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MellowVR4

lol. i aint got time to spell check sometimes im just in a hurry. but an /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif goes out to all that noticed

I'm gonna have to say 'punctuation' is important too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Proper spelling & punctuation also makes others take your post serious.

MellowVR4

LMAO give me a break. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I found one on mitsubishi oem parts web site the want $900, forget that I will try to fix mine.

Sorry to go off topic on your thread but if you can find a new one it is going to be pricey. Otherwise just hope that someone can sell you a good used one.

A few guys have replaced the gas tank with a fuel cell. There's cutting involved but get the biggest tank that can fit back there. I'm sure someone whose done it will chime in. 3of1000 (Mike) has a fuel cell in his car & I think Curtis does as well.

curtis

No Curtis still has his in a box... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Damn JSBallin is beginning to suck.

Harry's pictures in members rides has pictures but his was of a custom tank not just a cheap drag race plastic cell, Mine is going to have the floor of the trunk cut out an aluminum frame built and the aluminum can with bladder dropped in then an aluminum floor replaced on top.

Search the part out threads daily so you can get first dibs, There rare to pop up especially a non rusted one like the one I sold.

stealthtt24

If you have one and its just in bad condition, it would be easier and cheaper to take it to a radiator repair shop. I took my rusted one and they fixed it and painted it black for 100 bucks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts