The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

garrett tb28 turbo?

omertaitalia

has anyone heard anything about this turbo, i found a good deal on one and was wondering what its all about, it has a .80 a/r hotside and a .60 a/r cold side, any info would be appreciated

Barnes

I've never heard of it. Any reason you don't want to go with the more commonly used turbos? E3-16g,20g, FP, Holset, PTE etc...?

omertaitalia

its not that i dont, i found a tb28 that i can get used for 50$, if the turbo will do what a common one will why not save alot of money? if nobodys used it or heard of it im gonna just go with a gt35, i dont plan on taking any short cuts with my build.

Brianawd

Its used on a 4.0l Isuzu Diesel. Only good for around 300hp on gas.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned