The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GALANT / ETERNA 93

Im from indonesia and I have galant 93,
this a lot of pic:
DSC02608.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

DSC02598.jpg

DSC02600.jpg

DSC02610.jpg

fuel

that's very nice! Usually the Eterna badge for the 6th gen Galants are applied to the hatchback or the Eterna Sava which has a lower roof line (different doors) and a different rear end. Is the leather interior factory on your car? The leather on the door trims looks good - the USDM and JDM models with leather usually have suede on the door trims instead.

GSX_TC

Quoting fuel:
that's very nice! Usually the Eterna badge for the 6th gen Galants are applied to the hatchback or the Eterna Sava which has a lower roof line (different doors) and a different rear end. Is the leather interior factory on your car? The leather on the door trims looks good - the USDM and JDM models with leather usually have suede on the door trims instead.

I dont see any leather on his interior door trim, looks like cloth to me. Unless your talking about something else

fuel

looks like leather to me!

Quote:
looks like leather to me!

+1 Sure looks like leather to me too. Very very nice galant with some tasteful accesories /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Where us the leather? Lol i still don't see it. Hey dimashardi is it leather or cloth man?

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Still waiting on the owner of the car to either clarify that it is leather or to post a better pic.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned