The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fuel questions.

Hi so I am in the market to try and buy a full fuel kit but not sure what I all need, I want an afpr with like something that can pump 190-255 lph and I want ss lines but I am not sure what kind and then I am confused about how to hook up and oil cooler line because I hear you hook it up after the oil filter? So I guess maybe there might be some installation thread somewhere on here that as something about both of these? I couldnt find them so any help maybe?

Thanks,
PAul

the basics are wlabro 255lph fuel pump. adjustable FPR. i reccomend the aeromotive fpr since it comes with teh lines and earls fittings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif. youll also need injectors and something to adjust your fuel maps with teh different sized injectors. a super AFC will work for that. id also suggest getting a wideband to keep an eye on your air fuel ratio as to not run too lean or run too rich and wash the rings.

jepherz

Staff member
Hey Paul, I'm going to move this to newbies. Don't be offended, but separately these items have all been discussed. Try searching for "+fuel + pump" or other keywords in the search from above and see what you can find.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned